A comprehensive private practice in the heart of downtown Minneapolis is looking for a front desk receptionist. The office is primarily looking for an enthusiastic, well-rounded professional with strong verbal & written communication skills. Dental office experience is preferred but not required. If you are passionate about patient care and services and interested in building a long-term career with people whose work creates happy, healthy and loyal patients, then this is the office for you!
Working at the front desk, you’ll make every patient feel valued. You’ll also:
- Oversee scheduling, charting and maintenance of accounts
- Optimize schedule for production and review schedules for accuracy
- Confirm appointments and follow up on missed appointments.
- Process insurance claims and patient collections
- Help the team meet performance goals through marketing, maximizing operational efficiency and promoting services.
- Perform human resources functions, such as recruiting and hiring, staff training, employee relations, performance management, team development, mentoring, payroll and benefits and ensure adherence to employee handbook policies
- Enjoys working with people
- Computer proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of basic financial concepts, practices, and procedures
Monday through Thursday 7:30a to 4:30p
Fridays 8:00a to 1:00p
Competitive compensation, medical insurance, dental benefits, continuing education, retirement, paid holidays, and PTO