Join this Golden Valley, MN office seeking a friendly, organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented person to join their team as a full-time Administrative Assistant.
- Serving as assistant to the Clinic Administrator
- Accounts Payable and Invoice Tracking
- Patient Account Management and Collection Activity
- Office Supply Management
- Ongoing Monthly Data Reporting
- Assisting with Payroll Processing and Time Clock Upkeep
- Open Dental Schedule Maintenance
- Managing temporary hygienists
- Serving as back-up to the business team when necessary
- MN Care Provider, Corporate Income and Sales & Use Tax Accounting and Reporting
- Other, as needed.
Microsoft Office and at least one year of dental experience is necessary. Open Dental experience is a plus. A good understanding of basic business and bookkeeping principles, great math, and a high level of accuracy are necessary skills. You must be able to work independently and as a team and be willing to help wherever necessary. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 – 5:00; Wednesday 9:00 – 6:00; Friday 8:00 – 2:00
Join a team that feels like family – a home away from home. A fun, friendly environment with people who care about providing a quality, personal and professional experience for their patients. They offer a competitive wage and great benefits including health insurance, paid time off and much more! Check it out today!