SIGN ON BONUS
We are seeking a full-time General Dentist to work in our Hurley Clinic location. As a member of our dental team, you will provide preventive, general, and comprehensive dentistry services including evaluation, treatment, education, and referral. You will be responsible for providing and ensuring the provision of preventative and restorative dental care that is consistent with accepted professional standards.
The purpose of a Dentist is to provide patients with exceptional dental care and to remove barriers to a patient's ability to maintain a healthy smile.
Dentists are responsible for the treatment of problems associated with the teeth and surrounding tissues in the mouth. Dentists also provide education and administer care to assist in preventing future dental problems. Instruction may be provided on brushing, flossing, diet, the use of fluorides, and all other aspects related to dental care. Other responsibilities of dentists may include: Providing exams, reviewing radiographs, treatment planning, restoring teeth, extracting teeth, fabrication of fixed and removable prosthesis, root canal treatments, and treatment of periodontal disease. A dentist may also write prescriptions and administer anesthetics.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Conduct routing exams for patients to assess their dental condition and diagnose possible issues
- Utilize dental equipment in the evaluation and treatment of patients
- Restore teeth, extract teeth, and replacement of missing teeth and preventative treatments
- Administer local anesthetic to keep patients comfortable during treatment
- Appropriate use of PPE/infection control protocols when providing dental treatment to patients
- Some laboratory work may be required. Some work may be sent out to dental laboratories
- Refer patients to specialists as needed
- Collaborate with NorthLakes providers as well as external resources and providers in the best interest of the patients' continuation of care
- Work collaboratively with NorthLakes support staff in the care and treatment of patients including Registered Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, and office staff
- Be mindful of and maximize integration of care within NorthLakes services
- DDS/DMD degree from US-accredited dental school
- Active and unrestricted Dental License to practice in Wisconsin
- Active Federal DEA
- CPR certification within 6 months of hire
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- A generous sign-on bonus - please reach out to recruiter for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive benefits include Health, Dental, 403B Retirement Savings Plan with employer match, HSA/Flexible spending accounts, and employer-paid STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Family-friendly flexible work schedules - NO WEEKENDS!
- 9 paid holidays, including the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and a birthday holiday
- PLUS 6 weeks of PTO, with 1 full week of PTO available to use upon hire!
- NorthLakes Paid Leave Bank to support your medical needs
- $4,000 annual Continuing Education benefit
- Tuition reimbursement program
- License & DEA reimbursement
- Up to $50,000 loan repayment in two years, if you qualify with National Health Service Corp
- Unique wellness benefits, including a generous Health & Wellness reimbursement program, Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) loan program, and Employee Assistance program
- Travel reimbursement
- Employee referral program $$$
- Visa and permanent residency sponsorship
*Benefits eligibility is dependent on FTE status and position
* All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and references.
"Our Mission is to respond to the healthcare needs of our communities with an integrated array of quality services and actively remove barriers to wellness."
Your next great career move could be a click away. Apply now!
NorthLakes Community Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.