Great opportunity for a Registered, Licensed Dental Hygienist to join our solo, family dental practice. Awesome patients, great work/life balance, and room to develop yourself in your profession!
We thrive on providing an excellent dental experience and personal care for our patients. Our providers and doctor demonstrate great leadership qualities by cultivating a work
environment that is family-oriented for both our team members and patients. We are a passionate team seeking a motivated team player
to deliver top-notch care and oral health education to our family of patients as we work together to build our practice with trust and rapport.
Looking for a candidate who is:
- A team player willing to lend a helping hand where needed, and brings a positive demeanor to work each day
- Has a passion for dentistry and delivering exceptional patient care
- Has experience in all aspects of dental hygiene to operate as a clinician, educator, and innovator in their areas of expertise
If you have a strong work ethic and enjoy delivering compassionate patient care, come join our team!
Our practice is open Monday-Thursdays and one Friday morning per month (during the school year only). Seeking a FT hygienist, or willing to match two part-time providers. No evenings or weekends.
Registered and licensed in Minnesota and trained in local anesthesia administration.
Preferred qualifications: Familiar with intraoral cameras, digital charting, and periodontal treatment planning.
Full-time benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Dental benefits for immediate family
- 401(k) with 3% contribution
- Continuing Education
- PTO pay up to four weeks per year
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $37.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- No nights
- No weekends
- Dental Hygienist license for the state of MN (Required)
Work Location: In person