NorthLakes Community Clinic
We are seeking a full - time Registered Dental Hygienist to join our Hayward Clinic team! The Registered Dental Hygienist’s main purpose is to deliver appropriate patient care to help aid the patient in achieving optimal oral health. The Registered Dental Hygienist will do this by helping to address the needs of the patient in order to be successful with overall health and wellness.
Registered Dental Hygienist duties include, but are not limited to:
- Receive and prepare patients for treatment.
- Removes calculus, plaque and stain from teeth and below the gum margin
- Examines gums to locate periodontal recessed gums and signs of gum disease.
- Place fluoride varnish to help in the prevention of oral health disease.
- Places sealants on posterior teeth to help in the prevention of oral health disease.
- Take digital dental x-rays to help aid the dentist in the proper diagnosis of oral health conditions.
- Charts conditions of decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by the dentist.
- Administers local anesthetic agents.
*All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and references.
"Our Mission is to respond to the healthcare needs of our communities with an integrated array of quality services and actively remove barriers to wellness"
Your next great career move could be a click away. Apply now!
NorthLakes Community Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
- Current, valid, and unrestricted Wisconsin RDH Licensure;
- AND Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Part-Time Benefits Package Includes
- This position offers up to a $2,500 sign on bonus!
- 403b retirement plan-- up to 4% employer match
- 9 Paid holidays including the Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and a Birthday holiday
- Up to 4 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO), with 1 week available to use upon hire! - adjusted based on FTE
- Unique Wellness Benefits; including a generous Health & Wellness Reimbursement program, Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) loan program, and Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program $$$
* Benefits eligibility is dependent upon FTE Status and Position