**SIGNING BONUS** **Employer Assistance Obtaining WI License!**
Crestview Family Dental in Hudson, WI is searching for a friendly, enthusiastic dental hygienist committed to excellent care. Our setting ensures that you will have the time needed to deliver high-quality care to your patients. We have a great small team atmosphere focused on supporting each other and working together to ensure the patient has an exceptional experience. We pride ourselves in treating our patients like we would our family and strive to build long-lasting relationships with them, 60-minute recare appointments, and 90 minutes for 2 quadrants of SRP. We are firm believers in teamwork! As a Dental Hygienist at Crestview Family Dental , you’ll be recognized as an elite clinical provider and patient advocate. You’ll be an integral member of the patient care team, giving your patients the time and care they need, deserve and desire.
- Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible during their time in the office
- Sterilize dental instruments properly
- Conduct initial oral health screenings and check oral health history
- Provide prophies for adults and children, periodontal maintenance and scaling and root planing procedures
- Educate patients of all ages on proper oral health care and their oral conditions
- Take X-rays and/or dental impressions
- Maintain documentation, following HIPAA and ASHA protocols
- Sterilization and room disinfection
- Utilize Dentrix for patient scheduling and charting
Competitive benefits including health reimbursement plan, retirement savings plans, six paid holidays, PTO, dental care for your family and more! As an employee at Crestview Family Dental, you will also enjoy alternating 4-day weekends!