We are a medium sized practice with 5 dentists, one orthodontist and 5 hygienists. We enjoy helping our patients get the best dental care.
Our office is ready for someone who is fun & flexible. We will train and support a new graduate.
- Licensed Dental Hygienist
Our dental team provides top-quality, professional, and specialized dental care to our patients. We aim to create long-lasting personalized relationships with our patients so that they can rely on us as dental care professionals and be happy to call us their dental home. We are looking for a hygienist who is motivated and enjoys educating their patients on their ongoing dental health while building trusting and caring relationships with their patients. We are a privately owned and operated general, restorative, and cosmetic dental practice. We treat each other like family and value everyone's roles, responsibilities, and strengths, and we all efficiently work together to make our practice a great place to work and for patients to come to maintain their ongoing dental health!
We are looking for a long-term hire, we have always retained long-term staff, but due to recent retirement, we have been short-handed and hope to find a new teammate ASAP!
If you are self-sufficient, a leader, an educator on dental health, upbeat and want to be part of a great dental team, we are looking for you!
- We use Eaglesoft dental software and imaging
- We allow 1 hour for dental cleanings and exams additional time for periodontal visits
- We operate with new and updated dental technology, always adding and changing to better meet industry standard
- We offer a flexible schedule, with no weekends, half days available
- We are a great well versed team with a comfortable laid back professional environment.
- We are looking for a Registered Dental Hygienist who can treat patients in a friendly & efficient manner. Must also fulfill all responsibilities chairside and with sterilization & OSHA.
Work Location: We are close to 35W & Co Rd 46
Eaglesoft software knowledge is a plus.
Licensed as Registered Dental Hygienist per MN state guidelines is required.
Unique to Our office: Professional & fun team. Everyone helps each other with all duties. Lots of support with learning Eaglesoft and general office flow.
Benefits: Dental benefits, Medical insurance allowance per month, vacation time, scrubs, 401K matching, CPR training/certification & continuing education. Professional discounts in dental specialties.