White Bear Lake Dental, established in 2001, is a family practice in White Bear Lake, MN. We are a fun, fast-paced, & energetic office. We take pride in our individualized patient care, detail-oriented service and high patient satisfaction.
Our work environment includes:
- Newly renovated, modern office
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Lively atmosphere
- Flexible working hours (2-4 days per week)
- Safe work environment
White Bear Lake Dental is looking for a Dental Hygienist to join our team! We are a private family practice, committed to a personalized approach that prioritizes exceptional, detail-oriented care to our patients. We are technology forward and always learning new skills & growing. We have a small, efficient team; A sociable and inviting team, and we enjoy our drama-free clinic. Our patient-base is loyal and friendly. We offer a flexible schedule (2-4 days per week). We are closed Fridays so you can enjoy long weekends!
- Demonstrates excellent organizational & communication skills
- Wanting to learn & take on new challenges
- Can take constructive criticism
- Excellent social skills
- Team player
- Follows through on commitments
- Ability to separate work vs home
- Provides direct patient care under the direction of the doctor.
- Performs routine dentistry procedures under direction of the doctor.
- Conducts dental hygiene checkups on adults, children & elderly patients including both prophylaxis and scaling/root planing.
- Assists dentist during dental procedures by performing various functions such as preparing instruments, operating equipment, sterilizing instruments, cleaning teeth and mouth area, taking X-rays etc.
- Educates patients about their treatments and disease prevention measures.
- Provides oral hygiene instruction to patients including proper use and proper care of dental instruments and supplies.
- Educates patients about oral health problems and prevention methods.
- Performs administrative duties such as needed, such as scheduling appointments, checking patients in/out, answering phones, preparing reports/disposals, maintaining patient records in an accurate manner; maintains office supplies inventory; keeps work area organized and sanitized.
Experience: 2 years experience as a Dental Hygienist preferred; Will also accept new graduates.
- Competitive pay
- Ability to control earning potential based on production if desired
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $48.00 per hour
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint Paul, MN 55110: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Registered Dental Hygienist (Required)
Work Location: In person