This practice located in Saint Paul, MN is currently seeking a full-time Licensed Dental Assistant to join their Superstar team. Their office is experiencing tremendous growth, and they want to staff up to ensure they maintain the magical level of service they are known for.
You could work among employees who love to deliver care, comfort, and excellent dentistry to their patients. They offer a four-day work week, generous paid time off policies, and competitive pay and benefits. They’ve also got the tech (including iPad forms, lasers, CEREC, 3D printer, and CBCT), but it’s the soft stuff that delights their patients. Patients routinely comment about the positive vibe of this practice. They know the team cares because that’s what they are shown every time they walk through the door. Would you like to be part of a place where building relationships — with our patients AND team — is the #1 priority? If so, apply now!
Position Hours: Full-time
- 401(k), with matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Employee benefit
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- MN Dental Assisting License (required)
- Love of dentistry and patient care
- Team player
- Ability to find joy and humor in the day-to-day
- Comfort with Eaglesoft (a plus!)
- Willingness to learn and grow — the office offers surgical placement of implants, CEREC, lasers (keeps things interesting and exciting!)