This growing practice located in the Highland Park neighborhood of St. Paul is excited to find a Licensed Dental Assistant to add to their team! The practice is growing at a rapid pace thanks to excellent online reviews and word-of-mouth referrals, and thus is in search of a talented Licensed Dental Assistant to serve their expanding patient base.
About the Office: This practice aims to provide the highest level of dentistry possible and believes that a strong and supported team is the foundation upon which an excellent patient experience is built. In addition to their use of innovative technology and their friendly and professional team, this practice has cultivated an exceptional work culture, where their employees’ value never goes without recognition.
Areas of Dentistry
- General dentistry (aesthetic composites, crown and bridge restorations)
- Prosthodontics (removable and fixed)
- Oral surgery (implant placement and restoration, bone grafting, extractions)
- Endodontics (anteriors, premolars, molars)
- Orthodontics (SureSmile® clear aligner therapy)
- Cosmetic dentistry (veneers and anterior smile design)
- Fuse PM cloud-based software
- Schick x-ray sensors
- 3D printing
- Intraoral cameras
- Digital scanner
- Soft-tissue diode laser
- Strong interest in Continuing Education and be current on the latest trends in dentistry
- Possess sharp clinical skills including but not limited to capturing diagnostic x-rays, the ability to anticipate the needs of the doctor and patient, capturing CBCT scans, utilizing 3D printed devices, and more
- (Optional) Interest in marketing — marketing opportunities available to create and post social media content in addition to maintaining the practice’s excellent online presence (training provided)
- Superb time management
- Comforting chairside presence and communication style
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work cohesively with a team
Position Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:45 AM – 5:15 PM
- Medical insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% matching
- Holiday pay
- Employee + family dental benefits
- Bonus potential
- Continuing education
- CPR renewal
- Uniform allowance
- . . . and more!
New grads and specialty-trained Dental Assistants are welcomed to apply! Comprehensive training on CEREC, CBCT, 3D printing, FUSE, and other clinical areas of interest provided.