This family-friendly practice in Mankato, MN is looking for an upbeat and energetic Licensed Dental Hygienist to join their team, either full- or part-time! Come work with a team well-known for their friendly and positive attitudes, and for providing comprehensive care in a warm and welcoming environment.
About the Office: This practice’s mission is to help their patients achieve comprehensive dental wellness. They provide thorough, compassionate care to patients of all ages, and they believe patient education is the key to helping their patients achieve and maintain optimal oral health. With their advanced dental technology, friendly chairside manner, and patient-focused approach to dental care, this practice ensures that every patient feels welcomed, comfortable, and confident in the care they receive. If you enjoy providing comprehensive dental care and top-notch patient education, this is the job for you!
- Valid MN license to practice Dental Hygiene
- Current BLS CPR certification
- Conduct comprehensive patient screenings
- Examine each patients’ oral health and communicate findings to dentists
- Clean and help protect patients’ teeth
- Educate patients of all ages on how to care for their teeth
- Update patients’ x-rays
- Maintain accurate documentation and charting on each patient
- Know and follow all Health and Safety Regulations
The ideal applicant would have . . .
- A team-oriented personality
- Effective communication skills
- A high attention to detail
Position Type: Full- and part-time positions available
- Competitive salary with signing bonus
- 401 (k)
- Flexible schedule
- CE reimbursement
- . . . and more!