Is providing experienced dental care important to you? Do you posses a genuine concern for the well-being of your patients?! If so, this small, family-like practice, dedicated to their patients’ comfort and satisfaction is looking for you!
This well-established dental office, located in Waterville, MN is seeking a full time licensed dental hygienist. The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills, a patient and friendly demeanor, and pays attention to detail.
- Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their examination
- Sterilize dental instruments properly
- Conduct initial mouth screenings and check oral health history
- Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries or periodontitis
- Clean and help protect patients’ teeth (e.g. remove plaque or apply fluoride)
- Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care (by demonstrating, for example, good brushing techniques)
- Give instructions to patients after operations or other dental procedures
- Take X-rays or dental impressions
- Assist dentists with selecting appropriate treatments for various diseases (including oral cancer)
- Maintain documentation and charts on each patient
- Monitor supplies
In addition to competitive pay, enjoy paid time off, a retirement plan, and discounted services for employees! Don’t miss out!