This practice located in Saint Paul, MN is seeking an exceptional Patient Coordinator who is equal parts people-person, detail-oriented and team player. The ideal candidate will have dental office experience and deliver customer service that surprises and delights patients. Eaglesoft experience is a bonus! You may be a great fit for this job if you . . .
- Enjoy building relationships with patients, sharing in life with them, helping make dentistry and insurance a little easier to understand and maneuver.
- Enjoy working with practitioners who are dedicated to partnering with patients to help them enjoy optimal health.
- Understand your part in the team and commit to delivering on it every single day. We promise our patients we’ll “keep them smiling” and that goes well beyond nice teeth. Every encounter with our patients — from our first hello, to caring for their dental needs, to collecting a fair price for our services, to the final farewell — needs to be a positive experience.
Position Hours: Full-time
- Answering phones
- Checking patients in and out
- Insurance processing
- Collecting payments
- Dental office experience
- Eaglesoft experience
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone, and presentation skills